Feel aches and stiffness? My Strong Joints, Less Pain program is here for you!
Are you ready to stop waking up feeling aches and pains? Ready to stop avoiding activities because of your stiffness or worrying about how you’re going to feel in the morning? Are you ready to stop saying things like “I guess I’m just getting old?” Ready to reduce the stress and tension (physically and mentally) and slow the signs of aging? Then you’re ready for my program.
Stop the Pain Cycle
We all have the feeling that we’re aging too quickly with aches and pains, signs in the mirror or while bending down, and thoughts of ‘I guess I’m just getting old.’ You deserve to live a life where you feel great in your body and have the confidence that comes along with it, too – at all stages of life.
I want to help you take charge of your wellness journey for long-term results.
Hi, I’m Danielle!
I am a 500-hr Yoga Teacher, a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer, and Group Fitness Instructor.
I am the former co-owner of a Yoga & Pilates studio, and I am proud to be partnered with a collagen company with bioavailable liquid collagen supplements for humans, pets, & horses (because if you know me, you know how important my four-legged friends are, too!)
I know what it’s like to feel limited mobility, to feel pain, and to feel like I “should” be doing tough workouts, but that I just couldn’t. I am the survivor of a pedestrian/vehicle accident that broke my pelvis in two places and gashed my head (I was the pedestrian).
- I know what it’s like to be in pain, and have stiffness and mobility issues, yet feel like I have to push myself through hard workouts in order to stay a certain body size or “keep up” with everyone.
- I know what it’s like to feel like your body is working against you and that no matter what you do, you don’t “feel like you used to.”
This 4-week program includes:
Mobility & Strengthening
- Low-impact strengthening exercises for your upper & lower body to strengthen the muscles surrounding your joints to reduce the risk of injury.
- Low-impact mobility exercises for your upper & lower body to increase range-of-motion and decrease aches and stiffness.
Stretching, Breathing, Wellness
- Stretching videos for increased mobility and reduced discomfort.
- Breathing, mindfulness, and wellness habits to reduce stress and tension long-term.
- Nutrition guidelines and supplement recommendations for an overall healthy life.
What Program Attendees are Saying…